Saturday, July 19, 2008

Halloween


I understand that it is only July; nevertheless it is never to early to start thinking about things that are important, and in the month of October there is nothing more important in the David Stephanie Family than the Rafferty family Halloween party. Perhaps some of you may not have heard of the Rafferty Halloween Party so I will just tell you it's a big deal and due to the brilliant ideas of my husband and his patients with his wife we have managed to will the best costumes the last two years (Mostly because there isn't anyone else that cares and we did have to share the title with Mike and his pirate outfit also this was the self proclaimed title). I would like to believe that we have set the bar just a bit higher for future Halloween parties we will see. For all of those Rafferty's that may read this David has a brilliant idea for the next one so good luck!! Just so you remember what you are up against I will remind you.


The Simpsons

My hobo

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Those are awesome Simpson costumes! I had no idea you guys were Halloween nuts!