Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Big events for us!!

A few really great things have happened to our family, first of all David graduated for the University of Utah with a degree in History. I am so happy for him he has worked so hard and deserves it so much.






Second we completed our turn to plan the Pierce family reunion (pictures of the actual even soon to come). We had a ton of fun! I believe we had 73 people in attendance, that means that there was a lot of noise and a lot of food. The reunion takes place at the beautiful 5 star ranch in Birdseye, Utah the place is very big but with that many people it is still a bit crowded but somehow we managed. I have a great family, Labor Day is truly one of my favorite holidays because of the reunion.









Last and defiantly the best! David and I will be adding a new addition to our family in March. We are both so excited and can't wait to see and hold our little one!! I never realized just how nerve racking this step would be but it will all be worth it in the end.



13 comments:

~ Stacie ~ said...

OMG OMG I'm so excited for you both! You are going to be the FUNNEST mom ever! Congrats! I saw some of the pictures at your family reunion and they seem like so much FUN! I've never heard of people making a theme out of there reunion. AWESOME! I'm totally excited for you guys and are you going to find out what you are having? How far along are you? Keep us updated :) And Congrats again!

Ann said...

OMG! I'm SO eacited for you! Congrats to Dave for graduating too! You're going to be the BEST Mom ever! WOW!

Steph said...

YEA!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am SO happy and SO excited for you!! Can't wait to see pictures from the reunion of all the amazingly creative and fun things you made and did! You are INCREDIBLE just like your mother!!
And Congrats to Dave as well! What an incredible accomplishment! You two are just having the best life ever right now!! Enjoy it! Love ya!

Robins Park said...

Thanks!! You are all to sweet. I am 11 weeks along and we are both so excited!!

The Mom said...

Congrats!!

Sara Schwartz said...

I said the same thing as Stacie and Ann OMG OMG (out loud though)!!!! I thought that was what you were going to say!!! YAY I am so so happy for you!! I bet you and David are going to be the best parents!!! Oh and that is so awesome that David Graduated in HISTORY that would be a fun degree!!! I can't believe it, I am so dang happy for you guys, that just made my day!! :-)

Sheldon and Chelsea said...

I think we are the most excited for you guys! We can't wait to meet the little one either! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Wow oh wow- How cool is this new? Could not have happened to a better couple. 4-sure!!! Just do updates so we can all join in the fun. Big congratulation to the "Poppa", to be! Love to hear awesome news like this.

Love you both,

Love aunt Lisa

Tiffany Christensen said...

WOW! Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations! It will be the best thing to ever happen to you. Life is just beginning! I hope you are feeling good and haven't been too sick! Congrats again!

Dave said...

Thanks all. We are both stoked for the little one. And can't wait to see what types of changes we will both go through.

Unknown said...

AWESOME! congrats girl... so happy for you!

Ann said...

You REALLY need to post some pics of your pregnant self!

JoDee said...

CONGRATS Steph! How excitng! You guys will have so much fun.