I told my sister I would post a few pictures from the babies room. My mom came and helped me put together a beautiful room and I am so excited about it! She made curtains and dust ruffles she helped organize and clean straighten and hang and I couldn't have done it without her.


Chelsea made these letters. She is so creative and has so much talent! I think they look so good!
We have three weeks to go and finally I feel like we are starting to be ready, of course this has very little to do with me and mostly has to do with my amazing family. I have fabulous mothers and sisters that have more talent than what I am able to keep up with and also know more about this process than I thought was even needed. I'm starting to get excited! Really who would have ever thought that I would have a pink little girls room not me!
Also we had an ultrasound yesterday the baby is measuring a little big and so they wanted to see if all was well, of course they will not let me know until tomorrow at my Dr. appointment but it was so much fun to see her little face and her very round cheeks. I think David and I have decided she has my mouth and Gayle's (Davids Mom) nose, but really you cant tell much from an ultrasound.
Also we had an ultrasound yesterday the baby is measuring a little big and so they wanted to see if all was well, of course they will not let me know until tomorrow at my Dr. appointment but it was so much fun to see her little face and her very round cheeks. I think David and I have decided she has my mouth and Gayle's (Davids Mom) nose, but really you cant tell much from an ultrasound.
5 comments:
How fun! The room looks great. I love the pink. I have never been a huge fan of pink myself but when it comes to little baby girls it just seems to fit the best...precious. I love the letters on the shelf, I am so glad you like them. We are so excited to meet our next niece! Let us know if there is any action...baby action that is.
Cute room! I LOVE pink (not as much as Kayla though) I'm SO, SO excited for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures! Good luck!
cute! Thanks for posting Steph...and haha...glad you clarified on what kind of action you wanted to know about Chelsea(good job on the letters:)).
Ahh....how cute! And how exciting! It's getting so close!
I am such a blog stalker slacker lately!! I don't even look at anyones! Good luck tomorrow, we will be praying for a quick easy delivery! Can't wait to see pictures!! The room looks so great. We love you guys!
Post a Comment