Oh!! what a dolly!!Raelene
so cute! I can't believe you’re a mommy now steph....
I just can't get over how beautiful she is!!! I love the last picture of her that turned out great!!
So cute!! Love the photos!!
she is cute girl
She is so, so cute! I love all of her hair! Don't you LOVE being a Mommy?
She is BEAUTIUFL Steph - What a yummy head of hair and look at those cheeks. You and Dave did a good job!
Congrats Steph! She is GORGEOUS! Take in all that hair cause it's bound to fall out! At least my little girls did, but hey, it'll grow back. She is so dang cute! those chubby cheeks! Your loving her arent ya! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh!! what a dolly!!
Raelene
so cute! I can't believe you’re a mommy now steph....
I just can't get over how beautiful she is!!! I love the last picture of her that turned out great!!
So cute!! Love the photos!!
she is cute girl
She is so, so cute! I love all of her hair! Don't you LOVE being a Mommy?
She is BEAUTIUFL Steph - What a yummy head of hair and look at those cheeks. You and Dave did a good job!
Congrats Steph! She is GORGEOUS! Take in all that hair cause it's bound to fall out! At least my little girls did, but hey, it'll grow back. She is so dang cute! those chubby cheeks! Your loving her arent ya! :)
Post a Comment